Legal advice for businesses specialising in tourism companies
More than 30 years of dedication to the hotel sector and tourism in general, advising as a lawyers for tourism companies, have given us a quality expertise and knowledge contrasted by our large clientele. This allows us to analyse the problems, cases, investments and strategies linked to the national and international tourism sector in the way that our clients most appreciate, as we know the companies and the sector in depth. It also makes it possible to advise taking the most appropriate decisions in the shortest possible time and in continuous and personal support of the entrepreneur or his internal legal service.
Consult and follow our Legal Update Section in Hosteltur
In the CORPORATE sphere, MONLEX offers the following services:
- Formation of all kinds of companies, associations and foundations.
- Formalization of corporate transactions.
- Capital Increases and Reductions.
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Demergers.
- Statutory modifications.
- Due Diligence.
- Consultancy to business owners on intra-company aspects.
International investments area
On international investments, MONLEX offers the following services:
- Negotiation, formalization and drafting of all kinds of contracts:
- Company Purchase Agreements.
- Tourism establishment purchases.
- Land and urban development.
- Lease agreements.
- Hotel management contracts.
- Franchise agreements.
- Legal-tax strategy in investments in the tourism sector, guaranteed by the experience of having successfully executed more than 100 domestic and international investment projects.
- We have a department specialized in electronic and e-commerce contracts.
Tax and accounting area
The services that MONLEX offers in the fiscal and accounting fields are:
- Separation and Restructuring of Business Assets
- Family Business Taxation and Estate Planning
- International tax planning and advice to non-residents.
- Advice on tax inspections.
- Presentation of appeals and claims through administrative and contentious-administrative channels.
- Revision of local taxes, among others, municipal capital gain, IAE and ICIO.
- Tax and accounting advice for companies both in Spain as well as relations with the country of origin or destination of the investment.
- Individualized treatment for expatriates in each of the countries.
- Submission of tax returns. (IRPF, IP, IRNR, IS, IVA, IAE, ITP and AJD, ISD, Municipal Capital Gains).
- Accounting advice, accounting closing.
- Elaboration of the Annual Accounts, presentation and deposit of the same in the Mercantile Registry.
From MONLEX´s nautical department, we can advise you on:
- Purchase and sale of vessels.
- Setting up profit-seeking maritime companies (Vessel operation in List 6a).
- Leasing or Charter.
- Mooring agreements.
- Hire-purchase agreements.
- Tax Liquidation.
- Pleasure Craft Operator Card (National and Foreign).
- Flag registry, Call Number and Registration Number (Spain, Canary Islands, Overseas).
- Navigation zones.
- Spanish registration certificate.
- Certificate of Seaworthiness.
- Mandatory Technical Vessel Inspections.
- Insurance contracts. Litigation.
Aviation law area
MONLEX is active in this area, providing guidance on the different aspects of commercial and general aviation, such as:
- Aircraft purchase, hire and maintenance agreements.
- Aircraft registration and change of ownership.
- Assistance in obtaining permits and authorizations in the air transport sector.
- Administrative Procedures before the State Aviation Safety Agency (AESA).
- Consulting in air insurance.
- Air accidents and incidents.
MONLEX offers the following kinds of mediation:
- Civil Sector:
- Breaches of contract.
- Claims for payment.
- Cohabitation and Horizontal Property.
- Service provision (suppliers, professionals, freelancers, etc.).
- Inheritance and succession affairs.
- Commercial Sector:
- Family business; family protocol.
- Conflict between partners, shareholders, owners and directors.
- The company and its clients or suppliers.
- The company and its competitors (unfair competition).
- Between the company and its employees, and between employees.
If you wish to contact us, fill in the following form.